Fundraise for us
We are thrilled that you would like to make a difference to the lives of those living with a disability, and we thank you for your support. Organising a Fundraiser on behalf of Carinya Society is a fun way that you can help to make a difference.
No matter the size of your fundraising activity, please know that we appreciate every gift that is made to Carinya Society and we are delighted that you share in our mission.
There are a number of different ways that you could raise money to support Carinya. For example, you could:
- Join a fun run and ask family and friends to sponsor you
- Hold a cake stall and donate the profits
- Organise a casual clothes day at work, for a gold coin donation
- Hold a movie night at home with friends, and donate what you would have spent on movie tickets to Carinya.
- Donate birthday or Christmas gift money to Carinya Society
- Sell unused items on ebay and donate the proceeds.
Before you get started, you will need an official letter (Authority to fundraise) from our Fundraising Manager. If you are over 18 years, then please fill in the form and we will be in touch within 5 business days. If you are not yet 18, then we require an adult to complete this and oversee your fundraising activies.
Authority to fundraise
All fundraising activities must be registered with Carinya Society in order to receive an Authority to Fundraise. This is a simple process. Please submit the form below.
Our fundraising manager will contact you to discuss your idea. Once this is approved, you will receive your Authority to Fundraise, and you are on your way.
We thank you again for your support of Carinya Society.
Please note that community and charitable raffles may need to gain a permit form from The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation.